Very boyish rooms for the International Children’s Day
I offer interior design advice to the following:
1. Who plans to purchase a given flat/house and would like to know, how it can be converted upon their requirements.
2. Who doesn’t plan to move to a new house/flat, but finds the current home boring. He/she would rearrange the existing furniture, refresh the sight, but they don’t know how to start.
3. Who exactly knows what and how to change, reconstruct or furnish, but a final opinion of an expert is required for the plans. Together we can discuss the commercial proposals, the plans and designs already made, the furniture selected etc.
– interior design
– interior design advisory
– home staging
– Feng Shui based interior design and advisory
– color- and style advisory
References and further informations: